Photovoltaic ground mounted array 9,4 kW
The Photovoltaic ground array 10 kW comprises:
||Jinko 470 silver frame – 20 units, two rows of 10 panels vertically or horizontally
||Sofar Solar 8,8KTLX-G3
||Complete ground-mounted, two-supported, driven-in structure
||DC 6mm solar cable 100m
||Complete AC and DC protection
Why choose a 10 kW DIY photovoltaic array?
Key features of Jinko 470 Mono Half-Cut:
- Cell type: P-type monocrystalline cells
- Number of cells: 156(2×78)
- Front glass: 3.2mm, anti-reflective coating, high transmission rate, low iron content, tempered glass
- Frame: Anodised aluminium alloy
- Junction box: IP67 degree of protection
- Output cables: TUV 1×4.0mm2 | (+): 290mm, (-): 145mm | H output cables
- Tiling Ribbon + Half Cell technology
- Best warranty conditions: 12-year product warranty, 25-year power warranty
- Resistant to severe weather conditions: Proven resistance to: wind load (2400 Pa) and snow load (5400 Pa).
Jinko Solar is the world’s largest photovoltaic module manufacturer.
JinkoSolar is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: JKS). It is one of the largest and most innovative photovoltaic module manufacturers in the world. JinkoSolar distributes photovoltaic modules and sells its solutions and services to a diverse range of customers in the utility, commercial and residential sectors in China, the United States, Japan, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, Poland and the rest of the European Union. JinkoSolar produces approximately 19 GW of solar cells and 36 GW of photovoltaic modules annually (as of 30 September 2021).
JinkoSolar has 9 production facilities around the world and 22 overseas subsidiaries, including in Poland.
Sofar Solar 8,8KTL-X G3 Three-phase inverter
The Sofar Solar 8,8KTL-X G3 grid-tied inverters are very good quality devices offered at favourable prices.
The inverter meets all requirements and has the necessary certificates for connection to the power grid. The high degree of protection (IP65) of the Sofar Solar 6.6 KTL-X ensures that the inverter is completely protected against the ingress of dust and can be exposed to rain. This ensures long and trouble-free operation both indoors and outdoors.
Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi module, you can continuously monitor your electricity production via Internet, on your computer or smartphone. If a wireless network is not available, it is possible to connect the inverter to Internet via a cable or via mobile network (GSM).
Sofar 8.8KTL-X G3 – characteristics:
- Simple “Plug & Play” installation
- Intelligent active and reactive power monitoring
- Protection degree: IP65
- RS485 + Bluetooth communication as standard
- Stainless, aluminum, lightweight housing
- Compatibility with PVSol
- Polish-language technical support