PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pursuant to the contents of Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 96/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) OJ EU L 119, p. 1, of 4 May 2016, as amended, hereinafter we inform that:
- The administrator of the personal data is Al. T. Kościuszki 80/82 lok. 301, 90-437 Łódź, Poland, Tax Id No. PL 9482622040, REGON: 385927520, KRS number: 0000838016, tel. +48 790 210 190, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Administrator”).
- For all matters relating to the processing of personal data, the exercise of your rights under the GDPR and for further information on the processing of personal data, please contact the designated Data Protection Officer (DPO), by post to the postal address indicated in the previous point or by email to the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed to:
- answer a question, application, request for contact sent via a form;
- enable the correct functioning of websites of the Administrator and accounts on social media portals;
- prepare, conclude and perform a contract;
- conduct marketing activities.
- The legal basis of data processing is the consent to data processing. In certain cases, the basis of data processing may also be acting at the request of a person prior to entering into a contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (the aforementioned direct marketing).
- The recipients of the personal data shall be persons or entities which process personal data on behalf of and upon the instructions of the Administrator. The data may also be made available to entities authorised by law.
- Personal data shall be processed until the purpose referred to in point 3 is achieved and then stored in accordance with applicable law. Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, it may be a condition for the conclusion of an agreement or result from the provisions of law. Refusal to provide them will prevent the proper use of the Administrator’s websites, as well as the conclusion of the contract.
- The data subject shall have the following rights under the provisions of the GDPR:
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to rectification or completion of personal data;
- the right to erasure of the data;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the procedure and principles described on the Office’s website at: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/155;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- the right not to be subject to profiling;
- the right to data portability.
- Personal data shall not be used for automated decision-making, but shall be profiled for analytical and statistical purposes, which shall not produce legal effects on the data subject or similarly significantly affect him/her.
Cookies policy on solmix.pl website.
Solmix Sp. z o.o., Al. T. Kościuszki 80/82 lok. 301, 90-437 Łódź, Poland, Tax Id No. PL 9482622040, REGON: 385927520, KRS number: 0000838016, tel. +48 790 210 190, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as Solmix) declares that to ensure proper access to solmix.pl website short text files (hereinafter referred to as “cookies”) will be stored on the user’s computer.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- gathering statistical data to help to understand how Users use websites, which in turn enables improvement of its structure and content;
- maintaining a User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter a login and password on each subpage;
- profile the user to show him/her tailored material in advertising networks, in particular Google.
There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s final device until logging out, leaving the website, or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s final device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can prevent cookies from being permanently stored or set your browser to inform you whenever a cookie is stored on your device. Please note that if you disable cookies completely, some functions of this website or other visited websites may not work properly.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
For information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information gathered based on cookies using the following tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences/