FoxESS T10 3PH 2MPPT three phase inverter
The new generation of G3 Inverters FoxESS T10.0 G3 T Series is designed for three-phase residential installations. High performance and a 12-year manufacturer’s warranty. The power of the T series inverters ranges from 3 kW to 25 kW. FoxESS inverters are among the top 5 devices most often chosen in the Solmix photovoltaic warehouse this year – Check the ranking of photovoltaic inverters 2023!
- Dimensions(L x H x W): 475x384x186 mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Cooling: Convection
- Degree of protection (according to IEC60529): IP65
- Topology: Transformerless
- Degree of protection: III (AC side), II (DC side)
- Noise level (typical): <30 dB
- Maximum operating altitude: 3000 m
- Operating temperature range: -20…… +60°C (reduced at +45°C)
- Storage temperature range: -40…… +70°C
- Humidity: 0-100%(no condensation)
- Power consumption (night): <3
- Communication Module: WiFi(standard)/GPRS(optional)
- Communication: Meter, DRM, USB update, E-stop, RS485
- Display: LCD, touch key, application, website
- Warranty: 12 years
A stable, reliable and global brand
Behind FoxESS stands the vast experience and capital of Tsinghan Group. It is a global giant in the nickel and stainless steel market with a history built up over 40 years. 70,000 employees, USD 38 billion turnover and 329th position on the list of the world’s 500 largest companies.
Complete product range
FoxESS offers a complete product range from string inverters 0.7 to 25 kW, hybrid inverters, charge controllers to lithium-ion batteries and S-BOX two and four-string fire switches!
Technical and service support
FoxESS team of specialists has been gaining experience in the field of photovoltaics on the global market for 12 years. Technical support for FoxESS products is available nationwide, service of inverters is performed at our headquarters in Gliwice. The company has its own service station, where employees of photovoltaic installers are additionally trained.
Components from the best suppliers
Components selected by the company from Japan and Korea, world renowned quality centres, account for over 20% of the total cost of electrical components in FoxESS inverters! The company has developed effective procedures to verify and control the quality of components and the reliability of their suppliers at every stage.
Patented, extremely efficient and silent inverter cooling system
Quiet, fast and efficient operation are three particularly important advantages of FoxESS devices that set them apart from the competition. FoxESS inverters feature a unique cooling system that increases heat dissipation by up to 30% compared to other products on the market. This makes it possible to increase the life and efficiency of the inverters.