These Regulations define the general conditions for using the Store and concluding the Agreement
The sale of the Goods offered by the Seller and also specifies the complaint procedures applicable at the Seller’s.
Seller – Solmix Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Radom at St. Limanowskiego 95,
26-600 Radom NIP: 9482622040, REGON: 385927520, KRS: 0000838016, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – a string of alphanumeric characters, necessary for authorization when accessing the Account, which is specified by the Customer when creating the Account. The Customer is obliged to keep the Password strictly confidential (not to disclose it to any third parties). The password can be changed in the Account settings. The Seller may provide the Customer with the so-called recover a forgotten Password
in the manner specified in the Store;
Newsletter – the Seller’s service consisting in sending customers for their express
and uninterrupted consent, free periodic information about the Store’s offer, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
Content / Content – text, graphic or multimedia elements (e.g. information about the Goods, photos of the Goods, promotional videos, descriptions, comments), including works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights and images of natural persons with later d. (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666), which are posted
and disseminated as part of the Store by the Seller, contractors of the Seller, the Customer or another person using the Store, respectively;
II. General rules for using the store
3.The Seller may entrust subcontractors with the performance of individual duties or the ongoing operation of the Store. This does not affect the scope and quality of services, the Seller is also in any case a party to the Service Agreement.
III. Conclusion of a contract for the provision of services
The Seller provides the following services through the Store free of charge to customers:
2. As part of the Store, the Seller undertakes to provide the services referred to in paragraph 1 above, to the extent and under the conditions set out in these Regulations
3. The Agreement for the Provision of Services is concluded upon the cumulative fulfillment of the following conditions: (i) effective completion and acceptance by the Customer (sending the Seller) of the registration form to create a Customer Account and (ii) accepting the Regulations or placing an order without registering a Customer Account. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period. Creating an Account is not required to make a purchase in the Store. The creation and use of the Account is voluntary and free within the scope of the services provided by the Store.
4. The customer is obliged in particular to:
2.updating data, including personal data, provided by the Seller’s Customer
in connection with the conclusion of the Service Provision Agreement or the Sales Agreement,
1.unauthorized modification of the Content provided by the Seller,
in particular, the prices or descriptions of the Goods provided as part of the Store.
IV. Conclusion of a sales contract
1.The main features of the service, including the subject of the service and the method of communication with the customer, are specified on the page of each product.
2. The Seller allows the Customer to place an Order in the following way:
3.The contract is concluded upon confirmation of the acceptance of the Order for execution by the Seller.
1. The prices within the Store are displayed as follows:
These amounts are given in Polish zlotys.
2. Prices do not include shipping costs. The costs of shipping the Goods are displayed on the Store’s website while placing the Order, including immediately before and at the time of approval
and placing an Order by the Customer. The total value of the order includes the Price, shipping costs and any other costs of optional paid services selected by the Customer. The Seller may, within the period of his choice, set the minimum order value threshold for which the shipment of the Goods is free.
3. Payment can be made:
-by bank transfer,
– using an external payment service provider,
VI. Order fulfillment time
1. The total waiting time for the Customer to receive a given Good (delivery time) consists of the time of preparing the order for shipment by the Seller and the time of delivery of the Good by the carrier. The time of preparing the order for shipment by the Seller is counted from the moment the funds are credited to the Seller’s account or from the date of placing the Order in the case of customers who have been granted trade credit until the shipment containing the Goods is shipped, and amounts to a maximum of 14 business days (days from Monday to Friday, excluding non-working days). The time of delivery of the Goods by a given carrier, which depends on the form of delivery chosen by the Customer, should be added to the above time.
2. The time of order fulfillment depends on the form of delivery chosen by the Customer.
3. The Seller informs on the Store’s website about temporary restrictions in the delivery of the Goods before concluding the Agreement.
4. The delivery costs are borne by the Customer, unless otherwise stated in the Regulations or the detailed regulations of the Promotion.
5. Goods ordered in the Store are delivered within the territory of the European Union.
VII. Withdrawal from the contract
1. A customer who is a consumer or a customer with the rights of a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs of transport to the Seller, which the Customer shall bear on his own. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by courier (by Polish post) to the address of Solmix Sp. z o.o., St. Limanowskiego 95, 26-600 Radom.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer or the Customer with consumer rights is materially liable only for the reduction in the value of the goods resulting from handling them in a different way than is necessary to assess their properties, characteristics and functionality.
3. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product return and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method. . The seller refunds the payment for the goods as described:
a.In the case of cash on delivery or prepayment to the account to the account number provided in the form
b. When paying with Paypal to the Paypal account,
c. When paying with PayU to the PayU account
d. When paying with Przelewy24 to the account Przelewy24 from which the order was paid. If the Seller has not offered to collect the product from the Customer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until he receives the product back..
4.The customer is obliged to return the product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product. The choice of the type of return shipment depends on the Customer, but he must take into account the type of the Goods being sent and the need for their safe delivery to the Seller. The method of packing the Goods and the type of selected packaging shall be charged to the Customer.
VII. Complaints / liability
In the submission of a complaint, in order to expedite its consideration, please include information about the reasons for the complaint, the Customer’s request and information allowing the Customer to be identified, i.e. order number, date of purchase of the Goods, Customer’s name and address details, e-mail address. The seller considers complaints / questions up to 14 days from the date of their receipt and informs about the result of its consideration. In a situation where the data or information provided in the complaints / questions need to be supplemented, the Seller asks the person submitting the complaint to supplement them before considering them.
VIII. Validity of the contract for the provision of services and amendment of the regulations
The Customer may terminate the Service Agreement with immediate effect,
at any time, by submitting a request to delete the Customer Account and sending an appropriate statement to the Seller, in the form of:
2. The Seller sends his statement in this regard to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when creating the Customer Account or placing an Order.
3. The Seller may terminate the Customer’s Service Agreement with a seven-day notice period and / or deny him further right to use the Store and place Orders, and may limit his access to some or all of the Content,
for important reasons, i.e. in the event of a gross breach by the Customer of these Regulations, i.e. in situations where the Customer (closed catalog) violates the provisions of point III of the Regulations.
4. The client to whom the provisions of paragraph 3 above, may use the Store after prior contact with the Seller and obtaining the Seller’s consent for further use of the Store.
5. The Regulations and attachments to the Regulations constitute a contractual model within the meaning of Art. 384 § 1 of the Civil Code
6. The Seller has the right to amend these Regulations. The changes will not violate the acquired rights of customers or the provisions of applicable law.
7. The Seller will inform the Customers about the change in the Regulations in advance.
8. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Seller will provide the consolidated text of the Regulations by publishing on the Store’s website and by means of a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, which the Parties recognize as entering information about the change to the means of electronic communication in such a way that the Customer could read its content.
9. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force after 14 days from the date of sending the information about the change. In the case of registered Customers, i.e. having a Customer Account, they have the right to terminate the Agreement for Provision of Services within 14 days from the date of notification of the amendment to the Regulations. The amendment to the Regulations is irrelevant to the Sales Agreements concluded by the Customer and the Seller before the amendment to the Regulations.
IX Personal data and cookies
X. Final Provisions
1. These Regulations come into force on the day of its publication on the website.
2. The Sales Agreement and the Service Provision Agreement are concluded in Polish.
3. The law applicable to the conclusion of the Agreement is the law of the Republic of Poland, and courts are common courts in the Republic of Poland, unless otherwise provided for in mandatory provisions of law. Any disputes between the Seller and a Customer who is not also a Consumer will be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller,
4. The Seller may modify the technical method of providing the Service, in particular for technological reasons (the development of browsers and technology), but without deteriorating its quality, and without affecting the scope of the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller.
5. The Seller provides technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided on the basis of the Service Provision Agreement.
6. The use of extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress is voluntary.
7. The consumer or the customer with the rights of a consumer has, inter alia, the following options for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
A customer who wishes to use the services of the Solmix online store on the website www.solmix.pl is
asked to provide personal data. These data will be processed only for operational purposes
the store and the provision of services offered in it.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR / Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU)
2016/679 of 27 April 2016 / The basis for the processing of personal data is primarily art. 6 GDPR.
The customer’s personal data is processed only with his consent, expressed at the time of registration in the online store
or upon confirmation of a transaction made in the store without creating a Customer account. Consent to
the processing of personal data is completely voluntary, however, in some cases it may be necessary
to conclude a contract or other activities related to the provision of services by the Solmix store.
The customer has the right to request access to their personal data. The customer may at any time request from
the personal data administrator to update or correct his personal data. The customer can do it
do it yourself using the Account tab after logging in to the online store.
At any time, the customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data without giving
causes. The request may refer to the purpose of processing indicated by the Customer. Withdrawal of consent to
all processing purposes will result in the removal of the entire Customer’s account in the online store a
personal data will not be processed further. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities performed so far.
At any time, the Customer may object to the processing of his data, both in whole and in part
the purpose indicated by him. The objection will not affect the actions already performed. Raising an objection
will delete the Customer Account in the online store and the personal data will not be processed further.
The customer has the right to demand that the processing of his personal data be limited as to the time and scope. Request
this will not affect the activities performed so far.
The customer has the right to request that his personal data be transferred to another administrator. For this purpose, the customer may
contact the data administrator at his e-mail address, providing the name and address of the entity to which
the data administrator is to provide the customer’s personal data and the scope of this data.
The customer has the right to request the data controller to provide information on the scope of personal data processing.
The data administrator is obliged to inform the customer no later than within one month of receipt
each of the requests for action taken.
As the administrator of the Customer’s personal data, we will keep this personal data for as long as the Customer
wants to have a Customer Account. Account deletion may take place at the request of the customer, but also in the event of withdrawal
consent to the processing of data by the customer, objections to the processing of personal data or
request their removal.
When processing the client’s personal data, we use the most modern IT and technical means and
organizational in accordance with applicable law, including encryption of the connection with a certificate
The Customer’s personal data may be entrusted to entities cooperating with Solmix to the extent necessary to
provision of services, for example, in order to prepare the goods ordered by the customer, carry out
payment process and parcel delivery. We never transfer personal data, sell or sell it
we exchange them for profit or marketing purposes. Personal data is not transferred outside the EU