Photovoltaic array 5 kW for pitched roof – trapezoidal bridges
W skład gotowego zestawu wchodzą:
- Panele fotowoltaiczne AstroSemi 355 Mono Half-Cut Full Black – 14 szt.,
- Sofar Solar 4.4 KTL-X inverter,
- Full assembly construction for the pitched roof – trapezoidal bridges,
- AC & DC 2 MPPT distribution box – complete PV NOARK distribution box – three phase systems
- Structure suitable for mounting modules in vertical arrangement,,
In case of horizontal mounting of the modules, please contact your customer consultant before ordering.
Why choose a 5 kW DIY photovoltaic array?
AstroSemi 355 Half-Cut Full Black – CHSM60M(BL)-HC Series (166) photovoltaic modules are a high efficiency and high performance product.
Key features of AstroSemi 355 Full Black:
- 25 year linear performance warranty
- 12-year product warranty
- Increased resistance to shading
- Innovative cells – PERC
- Module made in Full Black technology
- High hail resistance
Astronergy is one of the most popular photovoltaic panel brands in the global renewable energy market. Astronergy, which is part of the CHINT Group, a Chinese electronics manufacturer, has been at the forefront of the prestigious Tier-1 ranking of the world’s largest photovoltaic module manufacturers since 2020.
The Sofar Solar 4.4 KTL-X grid-tied inverters are very good quality devices offered at favourable prices.
The inverter meets all requirements and has the necessary certificates for connection to the power grid.
The high degree of protection (IP65) of the Sofar Solar 4.4 KTL-X ensures that the inverter is completely protected against the ingress of dust and can be exposed to rain. This ensures long and trouble-free operation both indoors and outdoors.
Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi module, you can continuously monitor your electricity production via Internet, on your computer or smartphone. If a wireless network is not available, it is possible to connect the inverter to Internet via a cable or via mobile network (GSM).
Sofar inverters have made it to the top 5 list of the most popular devices at photovoltaic wholesaler Solmix this year – Check out the 2022 photovoltaic inverter ranking!